Skip to content

Residence permit

Residence permit

Hungary is a member of the Schengen agreement and people who are from the visa free countries can stay for up to 90 days within the last 180 days. If a residence permit is not issued for the purpose of work, it is illegal to work, so it is necessary to apply for a residence permit at the appropriate time. In addition, if you continue to live in Hungary, you can apply for a 5-year long-term residence permit through screening after 3 years, and you can get a permanent residence card later.

Working for your company's future

Residence permit (1-3 years, extension)-Workers, accompanying family members, etc.

Long-term/permanent residence permit (extension procedure after 5 years)